Improve an area of your life
Achieve a goal
Improve Sport Performance
get rid of a pain
FIND HYPNOSIS FOR REGRESSION WORK
WHAT IS HYPNOSIS GOOD FOR?
- Reduce the level of stress
- Increase the Resilience
- General Health & Wellbeing
- Pain Resolution/Management
- Balance the Autonomic Nervous system
- Increase self worth, self-esteem confidence,
- Remove or modify limiting beliefs that are causing stress
- Modify limiting beliefs that are maintaining the Pain
- Get rid of present or past Triggers which are causing high level of Stress
- Increase the experience of positive emotions, triggering the brain reward circuits
- Weight loss
- Insomnia and much more…
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US
We understand that you might be confused and you
might not know what would be the best choice for your
Health & Wellbeing.
We would like to help you to make this decision,
so Listen and Read to what our client have to say.
This might help you to understand if we are the right fit for you. If you are still unsure, please contact us and we will be pleased to help you.
For too long, hypnotherapy has been eyed with suspicion and scepticism. Despite being used as part of treatment plans and interventions, it’s a practice many people avoid. However, hypnotherapy is actually an extremely effective technique which, if applied correctly and under proper supervision, can help you achieve optimal wellness.
Hypnotherapy is a form of adjunctive technique in which clients are treated once they’re in an induced hypnotic state. This grants them heightened awareness and makes the subconscious state more responsive to affirmations and positive ideas. The hypnotherapist helps them visualize and confront specific issues, which then helps them relax and retain the affirmations being provided.
To learn more about our hypnotherapy sessions, give us a call or make an appointment at our hypnotherapy clinic in Lancashire.