WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
You only book an appointment with one of our therapist and let us know what do you need help with.
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?
Once you are booked in, depending on assessment, what you need help with, age, sex, past medical history, previous treatment received, medications, your goals and what you are looking to achieve and much more, we are going to discuss with you what would be the best treatment modalities to get from where you are to where you what to be.
It is called as well manipulation or thrust, which is a High-Velocity Low-Amplitude (HVLA) manoeuvre, where the clinician performs a fast movement to the target joint to:
– Reduce the pain;
– Decreases the release of stress hormones;
– Feel-good hormones like oxytocin, dopamine and serotonin are released which allow healing to take place
– Restore the normal movement in a joint;
– Reset the information to the neuromuscular system.
For people that are scared of them, we provide as well SPINAL MOBILISATION which are a much gentler way that even though it can take longer, can achieve the same results of the adjustments.
CHINESE and WESTERN Acupuncture
Acupuncture involves single-use, pre-sterilized, disposable needles of various widths, lengths, and materials that pierce the skin at the acupuncture points.
Many needles may be used at each treatment and these are typically left in a certain position for a certain amount of time, depending on the desired effect.
Depending if Chinese or Western method is used different reasoning and diagnostic process will be applied to achieve the desired effect.
Below are listed some of the positive effects that acupuncture can provide:
- Reduce Stress
- Reduce Inflammation
- Reduce pain and stiffness
- Improve sleep
- Increases Energy
- Improve gut functionBalances the autonomic nervous system
- Stimulate the central nervous system
- Stimulate the body’s natural healing abilities and promote physical and emotional well-being.
PHYSIOTHERAPY and REHAB
after SURGERY or an INJURY
If you have had a Surgery or Injury of any kind and you are struggling with mobility and/or pain, this is for you.
What does it include?
- Tailored Rehabilitation program in Clinic: during your physiotherapy sessions you will receive Passive treatments(Manual therapy, Acupuncture etc.) and Active Treatment (a progressive Rehab exercise program).
The Rehabilitation program will be based depending on the kind of operation you have received and what are your goals.Let’s say for example Mr John and Mr David have had a knee replacement. John is 70 and is not very active, instead David is 65 and practices a lot of sport.
Each of them will need a completely different Rehabilitation Program.
- Tailored Home Exercise Program:
– Video Tutorials and detailed explanation
– Access through the App
– Ability to communicate with your therapist through the software
– Possibility of Tracking Progress and Pain Levels
IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization):
It is a soft tissue therapy that involves the use of particular tools designed to help the physiotherapist to treat that fascial restriction more efficiently and effectively.
They allow using the right amount of pressure to easily treat tendons/ligaments or small structures, to be more efficient (less time and more quality) and to relieve the therapist’s hands.
It is another type of soft tissue therapy that uses tools, in particular, cups on the skin to create suction. It can be used in two modalities: static and dynamic. In the second one, with the use of oil or cream to create a contemporaneous sliding on the tissues whilst performing the vacuum.
Cupping therapy as well can be used for the stimulation of acupuncture points.
Below are listed some of the positive that these soft tissue therapies can provide:
- improve blood circulation;
- improve elasticity and the slide between the fascial planes.
- reduces scar tissue and the adhesions
- Reduces soreness and improves tissue recovery.
- Improves neuromuscular efficiency.
- Increases blood flow.
- Maintains normal functional muscular length.
- Improves joint range of motion.
- Decreases overall effects of stress on the body.
HYPNOSIS and PAIN CONTROL
Watch the Video and notice how Hypnosis can impact the pain perception!
On top of that Hypnotherapy can be used useful for:
- Reduce the level of stress
- Increase the Resilience
- General Health & Wellbeing
- Pain Resolution/Management
- Balance the Autonomic Nervous system
- Increase self worth, self-esteem confidence,
- Remove or modify limiting beliefs that are causing stress
- Modify limiting beliefs that are maintaining the Pain
- Get rid of present or past Triggers which are causing high level of Stress
- Increase the experience of positive emotions, triggering the brain reward circuits
- Weight loss
- Insomnia and much more…
Who doesn’t like a nice massage?
If you are not looking for any treatment in particular but you would like a moment of relax for yourself or you just want to get rid of those knots in your back, this is certainly the right choice for you.
Each massage is delivered from a Professional Physiotherapist, who would be able to give you advice on Health and Wellbeing.
The technique used at 5 STAR CLINIC is a technique developed by Roland Solère D.O, PhD, Acupuncture (D.N.S.M.A), Diplômé de Masso Kinésithérapie (M.K.D.E), The treatment involves manual therapy techniques performed on the belly and to the spine, as well as it includes circulator exercises.
Hypnosis, NLP, Havening, Psych-k
CHANGE YOUR MIND-CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Have you ever wondered WHY:
- do you seem to react always in the same way in a particular situation?
- are some Habits so difficult to change?
- don’t you get what you want?
- do you feel that there is something holding you back from achieving your goals?
- do some people look so confident?
- 2 people being in the same situation achieve completely different results?
Just imagine the Mind as a computer, when you first buy a computer and you turn it on, there is the basic Apple or Microsoft software installed and nothing more. After you are able to install any software that you like or you need.
The Mind from 0-6 years old is the same, with the difference that you don’t decide what to install, but you learn Beliefs and Behaviours from others. Logically after 6 you will still keep learning and developing but the big chunk of software is there and the new ones will be created in order to match as much as possible what’s already in there.
There is a big BUT:
What if I tell you that there are techniques that can help you to access this Software and change it with new one of your choice?
Hypnosis, NLP, Havening, Psych-k
Why do we feel stressed?
Everything depends on how we perceive the world. Each one of us has a subjective view of everything that is happening around us.
Let’s give an example:
- Public Speaking
A person might be stressed knowing that they are going to speak in front of a group of people, instead, another person can be completely confident and at ease.
- The first person’s Mind perceives speaking in front of the public as a Threat. This could be for many reasons, such as forecasting a disastrous performance or having low self-esteem and focusing on what the people in the room may think of them. There might be several different scenarios.
- The second person’s Mind perceives speaking in front of the public as a normal task as can be brushing the teeth. This means that this person holds a completely different belief system, for example: public speaking is normal for me, I am a confident person.
In nutshell, the situation is the same but how these two People perceive it, is completely different.
Using the appropriate techniques we can change how we perceive situations, therefore we can change things that are stressful into something much easier to deal with.
This in return will lower our stress levels, improve our mood and Wellbeing.
FIRST TIME WITH US?
“FREE Treatment Included”
Choose Initial appointment when booking
You pay for the assessment and we give you the Treatment for FREE, WHICH means, the first appointment will be up to 1 Hour.
Commit to feeling better!
Access the special offer reserved only for who is committed to make a positive change in their life.
If that is you we will offer a huge discount!
GET MORE FOR LESS
If you love to receive massages and enjoy that great feeling afterwards, this is the right deal for you. You have the opportunity to get more for less.