💻 Have you tried Self-help strategies, such us info from Google or Video on YouTube with little success or even more confusion?
🩺Have you been to the Doctor but didn’t get better?
💉 Have you had all the scans and exams done, but it doesn’t seem to be an answer?
💊 Have you been taking medication, but it didn’t help?
🛏️ Have you tried to Rest, to get Massages but you got at best a temporary relief or maybe got even worse?
🏥Have you tried other Healthcare Professionals, Treatment or maybe Supplements, but nothing seemed to help?
👨⚕️ Have you been told or read that Physiotherapy could help you?
If any of the above sounds familiar,
then you are in the RIGHT PLACE!
Firstly, let me tell you that if you are confused or you haven’t found a solution as yet… it’s not your FAULT.
It’s so full of information out there and sometimes without the right lens it’s impossible to understand what to do, what it’s the right choice.
What does a Physio do?
The definition given by the CSP(Chartered Society of Physiotherapy) is: “Physiotherapy is a science-based profession and takes a ‘whole person’ approach to health and wellbeing, which includes the patient’s general lifestyle.”
YOU MIGHT BE WONDERING, WHEN SHOULD I SEEK FOR A PHYSIO TREATMENT AND WHEN A MASSAGE WOULD BE GOOD INSTEAD?
KEEP READING AND YOU WILL FIND THE ANSWER…
In any of the below situations Physiotherapy can be very helpful:
- Presence of body pain;
- Every time that you have a loss of functionality with or without pain (e.g. difficulty to move your neck towards one side; difficulty to bend or extend your knee; difficulty to stand up from a chair easily, difficulty to move up your shoulder, etc.);
- Sprains, minor trauma, presence of swelling/redness in a joint;
- Presence of neurological signs (that do not require immediate medical intervention) such as tingling, numbness, pins, and needles. Loss of strength or alteration in the sensitivity, burning/electrical pain.
- to regain a full functionality: after a fracture; immobilization with a plaster cast/boot; surgery;
- to increase your sports performance; after a sports injury to get fully back to your previous sport activity;
- after a sports injury to get fully back to your previous sport activity.
Physiotherapy can also have a preventive role – depending on your characteristics, a Physio in collaboration with your personal trainer can develop an exercise therapy program to improve your strength and muscle mass.
In several types of research, good muscle mass and strength have demonstrated a high correlation between good health, good aging, preventive effect and good outcome for several conditions.
In any of the below, a massage can be the right choice:
- General muscle tension;
- To increase joint mobility and flexibility;
- The need for general relaxation and stress hormones reduction;
To improve circulation, the flow of the oxygen and nutrients of the muscles;
Stimulation of lymphatic system;
To improve the recovery of soft tissue injuries;
- to treat the muscle knots.
IF YOU CHOOSE TO GET BETTER WITH US,
YOU GET MUCH MORE…
Click on the button below to discover the wide range of therapies provided Therapies and Services
Physiotherapy Treatment Services in LancashirePhysiotherapy is one of the most versatile treatment strategies and is widely used for various different purposes. The idea behind physiotherapy treatment services is to restore and maintain your body’s form, function, and mobility. It’s meant to heal injured muscle tissue and improve your body’s range of motion, inadvertently promoting optimal health and fitness.
Physiotherapy sessions may be sought for injury treatment, injury prevention, and physical rehabilitation. There are no set requirements for who can benefit from this intervention; it’s designed to boost physical fitness among individuals of all ages. That said, physiotherapy treatment services are especially sought by athletes, individuals with chronic musculoskeletal ailments, and senior citizens.
At 5 Star Clinic Ltd, we offer physiotherapy treatment services to treat a variety of ailments and conditions. From treating lower or upper back pain and shoulder pain to helping heal an ankle injury or recover from a hip replacement surgery, our physiotherapy sessions are for everyone. Book an appointment in Lancashire today!