Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and 5 STAR CLINIC LTD, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
- In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by 5 STAR CLINIC LTD and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to 5 STAR CLINIC LTD and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of 5 STAR CLINIC LTD, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- access to any part of the website
- Use the information contained on the web site for your own legitimate personal use.
- Personal use must not be be for commercial purpose
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of 5 STAR CLINIC LTD.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- Any material or information that 5 STAR CLINIC LTD makes available through the Website or any other social media related, is accurate and complete at the date first published, based on clinical experience,personal study and EBM(evidence based medicine) available at the time,where possible. It does not wishes to be the true. You should further recognise that information contained on this web site may become out of date over time.
The information found within this site and other associated material produced by 5 STAR CLINIC LTD is for general information only and should not be treated as a substitute for medical advice from your own doctor or Physiotherapist. The exercises, dietary suggestions and other advice regarding health issues described are not suitable for everyone. You should not try to diagnose yourself, or begin any exercise routine, dietary program or attempt to treat yourself without consulting a qualified health practitioner particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, elderly, or if you have any chronic or recurring conditions. Any application of the techniques, ideas, suggestions and recommendations is at the reader’s sole discretion and risk. 5 STAR CLINIC LTD accept no responsibility or liability for any loss or injuries caused directly or indirectly through the performing of any exercises given, or diagnosis made by a reader based on the information shown within this website or associated material produced by 5 STAR CLINIC LTD. The authors of any information associated with 5 STAR CLINIC LTD do not guarantee that any recommended methods or advice will work, or that you will produce benefits for yourself. Always consult your own GP, if you’re in any way concerned about your health or anything associated with it.
- If you are unsure of any exercises please contact us or consult with a Physiotherapist or doctor before you commence any treatments recommended. Any exercise holds an element of risk if undertaken without supervision. These exercises are recommendations only and are performed at your own risk. Please consult a doctor if necessary before you perform any of the exercises mentioned on this website or associated materials produced by 5 STAR CLINIC LTD.
NEVER DISREGARD MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON ANY WEB SITE OR THE SITES OF ADVERTISERS.
- The service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis, we give no warranty of any kind. 5 STAR CLINIC LTD accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
5 STAR CLINIC LTD does not accept any liability, loss of damage of any kind arising from any inaccuracy or omission in or the use of our reliance upon any information on this web site. Nothing contained on this web site is intended to and does not constitute any offer to sell or the solicitation or invitation of an offer to buy any product or services from any member of 5 STAR CLINIC LTD.
- The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
- Whilst 5 STAR CLINIC LTD uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- 5 STAR CLINIC LTD reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Web Site changes
- The format and content of this web site might be changed at any time without notice. The operation of this web site may also be suspended or discontinued for support or maintenance work, in order to update its content or for any other reason. Access may be terminated either in relation to specific users or generally at any time and without notice.
This Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions.