Terms and conditions of use
- In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by 5 STAR CLINIC LTD and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to 5 STAR CLINIC LTD and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service or to impose new conditions on use of the Site, from time to time, in which case we will post the revised Terms of Service on this website. By continuing to use the Site after we post any such changes, you accept the Terms of Service, as modified.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of 5 STAR CLINIC LTD, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- access to any part of the website
- Use the information contained on the web site for your own legitimate personal use.
- Personal use must not be for commercial purpose
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of 5 STAR CLINIC LTD.
Your License to Us. By posting or submitting any material (including, without limitation, comments, blog entries, Facebook postings, photos and videos) to us via the Site, internet groups, social media venues, or to any of our staff via email, text or otherwise, you are representing: (i) that you are the owner of the material, or are making your posting or submission with the express consent of the owner of the material; and (ii) that you are thirteen years of age or older. In addition, when you submit, email, text or deliver or post any material, you are granting us, and anyone authorized by us, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display such material, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose. The foregoing grant shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such posting or submission, including, but not limited to, rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction. Also, in connection with the exercise of such rights, you grant us, and anyone authorized by us, the right to identify you as the author of any of your postings or submissions by name, email address or screen name, as we deem appropriate.You acknowledge and agree that any contributions originally created by you for us shall be deemed a “work made for hire” when the work performed is within the scope of the definition of a work made for hire under the 1976 Copyright Act, as amended. As such, the copyrights in those works shall belong to 5 STAR CLINIC LTD from their creation. Thus, 5 STAR CLINIC LTD shall be deemed the author and exclusive owner thereof and shall have the right to exploit any or all of the results and proceeds in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, in perpetuity, in all languages, as 5 STAR CLINIC LTD determines. In the event that any of the results and proceeds of your submissions hereunder are not deemed a “work made for hire” under the 1976 Copyright Act, as amended, you hereby, without additional compensation, irrevocably assign, convey and transfer to 5 STAR CLINIC LTD all proprietary rights, including without limitation, all copyrights and trademarks throughout the universe, in perpetuity in every medium, whether now known or hereafter devised, to such material and any and all right, title and interest in and to all such proprietary rights in every medium, whether now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, in perpetuity. Any posted material which are reproductions of prior works by you shall be co-owned by us.You acknowledge that 5 STAR CLINIC LTD has the right but not the obligation to use and display any postings or contributions of any kind and that 5 STAR CLINIC LTD may elect to cease the use and display of any such materials (or any portion thereof), at any time for any reason whatsoever.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- Limitations on Linking and Framing. You may establish a hypertext link to the Site so long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship of your site by us or by the Site. However, you may not, without our prior written permission, frame or inline link any of the content of the Site, or incorporate into another website or other service any of our material, content or intellectual property.
Medical Information Disclaimer and other Disclaimers
- Any material or information that 5 STAR CLINIC LTD makes available through the Website or any other social media related, is accurate and complete at the date first published, based on clinical experience, personal study, EBM(evidence-based medicine) available at the time where possible, as well as personal opinions of the Authors, . It does not wish to be true. You should further recognise that information contained on this website may become out of date over time.
- Throughout the Site, we may provide links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Our linking to such third-party sites does not imply an endorsement or sponsorship of such sites, or the information, products or services offered on or through the sites. In addition, neither we nor affiliates operate or control in any respect any information, products or services that third parties may provide on or through the Site or on websites linked to by us on the Site.
If applicable, any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, are those of the respective authors or distributors, and not 5 STAR CLINIC LTD. Neither 5 STAR CLINIC LTD nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content. Furthermore, 5 STAR CLINIC LTD neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy and reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on any of the Sites by anyone other than an authorized 5 STAR CLINIC LTD representative while acting in his/her official capacity.The information found within this site and other associated material produced by 5 STAR CLINIC LTD on Social media of any type is for general information only and should not be treated as a substitute for medical advice from your own doctor or Health professional. The exercises, dietary suggestions and other advice regarding health issues described are not suitable for everyone and do not wish to be true. You should not try to diagnose yourself, or begin any exercise routine, dietary program or attempt to treat yourself without consulting a qualified health practitioner particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, elderly, or if you have any chronic or recurring conditions. Any application of the techniques, ideas, suggestions and recommendations is at the reader’s sole discretion and risk. 5 STAR CLINIC LTD accept no responsibility or liability for any loss or injuries caused directly or indirectly through the performing of any exercises given, or diagnosis made by a reader based on the information shown within this website or associated material produced by 5 STAR CLINIC LTD. The authors of any information associated with 5 STAR CLINIC LTD do not guarantee that any recommended methods or advice will work, or that you will produce benefits for yourself. Always consult your own GP, if you’re in any way concerned about your health or anything associated with it..
NEVER DISREGARD MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON ANY WEB SITE OR THE SITES OF ADVERTISERS.
- The service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis, we give no warranty of any kind. 5 STAR CLINIC LTD accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
5 STAR CLINIC LTD does not accept any liability, loss of damage of any kind arising from any inaccuracy or omission in or the use of our reliance upon any information on this web site. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
- Whilst 5 STAR CLINIC LTD uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- 5 STAR CLINIC LTD reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- You agree at all times to defend, indemnify and hold harmless 5 STAR CLINIC LTD its affiliates, their successors, transferees, assignees and licensees and their respective parent and subsidiary companies, agents, associates, officers, directors, shareholders and employees of each from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to your breach of any obligation, warranty, representation or covenant set forth herein.
- Online Commerce
Certain sections of the Site may allow you to purchase many different types of products and services online that are provided by third parties. We are not responsible for the quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or any other aspect of these products and services. If you make a purchase from a merchant on the Site or on a site linked to by the Site, the information obtained during your visit to that merchant’s online store or site, and the information that you give as part of the transaction, such as your credit card number and contact information, may be collected by both the merchant and us. A merchant may have privacy and data collection practices that are different from ours. We have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies. In addition, when you purchase products or services on or through the Site, you may be subject to additional terms and conditions that specifically apply to your purchase or use of such products or services. For more information regarding a merchant, its online store, its privacy policies, and/or any additional terms and conditions that may apply, visit that merchant’s website and click on its information links or contact the merchant directly. You release us and our affiliates from any damages that you incur, and agree not to assert any claims against us or them, arising from your purchase or use of any products or services made available by third parties through the Site.Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any third party found on or through our Site, regarding payment and delivery of specific goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that 5 STAR CLINIC LTD shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, or other matters of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings.You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through the Site. You agree to use the Site and to purchase services or products through the Site for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only. You also agree not to make any purchases for speculative, false or fraudulent purposes or for the purpose of anticipating demand for a particular product or service. You agree to only purchase goods or services for yourself or for another person for whom you are legally permitted to do so. When making a purchase for a third party that requires you to submit the third party’s personal information to us or a merchant, you represent that you have obtained the express consent of such third party to provide such third party’s personal information.
- Interactive Features
This Site may include a variety of features, such as bulletin boards, web logs, chat rooms, and email services, which allow feedback to us and real-time interaction between users, and other features which allow users to communicate with others. Responsibility for what is posted on bulletin boards, web logs, chat rooms, and other public posting areas on the Site, or sent via any email services on the Site, lies with each user – you alone are responsible for the material you post or send. We do not control the messages, information or files that you or others may provide through the Site. It is a condition of your use of the Site that you do not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site.
- Use the Site to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Site or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Site.
- Use the Site to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person.
- Gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Site, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Site.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or rights holder.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Use the Site to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
- Use the Site to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval.
- Gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Site.
- The format and content of this web site might be changed at any time without notice. The operation of this web site may also be suspended or discontinued for support or maintenance work, in order to update its content or for any other reason. Access may be terminated either in relation to specific users or generally at any time and without notice.
This Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions.23 May 2020