How to Get Your Workout (and Wellness) in During the Pandemic
Exercise might be an essential part of your stay-sane routine. But as stress begins to build and with many gyms and yoga studios closed, you need an alternative. Fortunately, with a little creativity, you can continue to get your workout (and wellness hacks) in—even if fitness facilities are closed in your area.
Prepare Your Space for Fitness
First things first: Choose the right space for working out, then prep the area. Make sure your space is well-ventilated, well-lit, and spacious enough to accommodate your accessories and your body as you stretch and get moving.
- 5 Tricks to Working Out at Home That’ll Help Maintain Your Motivation No Matter What
- Gym Closed? Here Are Some of the Best Home Workout Options
- Make a Home Gym Work for You
- Find Remote Yoga and Pilates Classes
Pamper Yourself with Special Care
Getting and staying fit takes a lot of work and discipline, but don’t neglect self-care, which can include pampering yourself at various levels. From mitigating stress to seeking out R&R time, follow these four pointers:
- 9 Calming Self-care Ideas To Fight Stress and Anxiety
- Is Social Media Stressing You Out? Here Are 9 Self-Care Tips
- Five Tips for Practicing Mindfulness in the Coronavirus Era
- 9 Ways to Step Up Your Rest and Recovery Game While You’re at Home Anyway
Keep Up with Overall Wellness
Physical and mental fitness are just one aspect of a whole-body wellness lifestyle. Also tend to nutrition, cleanliness, and smart choices during the pandemic to minimize or avoid contact with COVID.
- Make Health and Nutrition a Priority During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- What Foods Are Good for Helping Depression?
- How to Grocery Shop During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- House Cleansing: A Checklist for Clearing Bad Energy from Your Home
- Homebound Hacks: A Guide to Cooped-Up Cooking
Staying fit during COVID-19 can be a challenge. But with a few excellent ideas on how to pamper yourself, prep your space, and continue your wellness routine, you’ll come out of the pandemic with a healthier mindset. And, you may even achieve some of your fitness goals in the process.
Photo via Rawpixel
5 STAR CLINIC Physiotherapy & Wellbeing helps people of any age to achieve better health and wellbeing in the body and the mind through a ground-breaking approach that changes lives. Contact us today to find out how!